Enjoy my quick and easy food and wine matching, easy buying guide. Cheers!
Lady O's 12 Wines of Christmas:
1) Champagne! My tip for those who want a crowd-pleaser? Bolli, darling! Buy from Vintage Cellars http://bit.ly/18QecU5
2) Savvy B. for fresh steamed prawns with lime, Chain of Ponds Black Thursday buy from Wine Selectors http://bit.ly/18jf17q
3) Chardonnay for the shellfish, from Oakridge Wines Local Vineyard Series. Buy at http://bit.ly/1brY3ON
4) Riesling. Because it is Summer of Riesling. Dan Murphy's stock more than 200 via http://bit.ly/18jfE0O
5) Pinot Gris for drinks with friends. Try De Bortoli Wines La Boheme, http://bit.ly/18xQwy2 buy from their Yarra Valley cellar door
6) Prosecco. For ALL the finger food. I cannot choose just one. Ask the reigning Prosecco Queen, GastronoMel for her top tips!
7) Pinot Noir for all the pork products. Check out the 400+ global range at Prince Wine Store http://bit.ly/19dzw3R
8) Moscato. For fun. I can't go past Innocent Bystander pink moscato. It even comes in a can. http://bit.ly/1feH9YR
9) Cabernet. Cullen Cabernet Merlot '12 from Rathdowne Cellars. Esteemed producer, wallet-friendly. bit.ly/1byavkv
10) Shiraz. Langmeil Winery 2010 Orphan Bank. Seriously good value for super old vines in the Barossa. http://bit.ly/18xN9tX
11) Fortified. For the plum pudding. Try Penfolds Grandfather Rare Tawny from Cracker Wines http://bit.ly/18jhRsW
12) Sticky. Says Christmas. Try with cheese. Bass River Winery's Iced Riesling- a stunning choice. http://bit.ly/IZuI84
*This post is about my #12WinesofChristmas. I have no commercial arrangements with any of these producers, they are all just good booze. As previously mentioned, I do sell wine for WineSelectors, however I get paid via direct sales and not from you clicking on a link.